Sectional Panel Tank
Stainless Steel Tank
If the effective capacity of a Sekisui tank is taken as 100, then that of other tanks with 90° joints is measured at around 68. Sekisui assembly construction and nozzle design secure more efficient water storage.
Five Most Important Things a Water Tank must Accomplish
- It must invariably and continuously protect the quality of the drinking water it stores.
- It must continually maintain the same qualities it was initially built with (earthquake-proof, hygiene, etc.).
- It must continually maintain superior safety and durability qualities and must be simple in terms of management and maintenance.
- It should have all of the convenient accessories required to properly increase its performance.
- It must meet the highest standards in terms of the technology being used and be in strict compliance with all of the laws governing it.
Korvan is manufacturing the sturdiest, firmest water tank to meet safety, assurance, and satisfaction by producing GRP Water Tank by the use of the world-largest 2,500-Ton-capacity Hydraulic press.
- Design are safety, hygienic efficiency, and convenience.
- Best suited for such standards uses the only US FDA-approved materials.
- Hygienically use for a long time without any corrosion due to the use of excellent causticity-resistant materials of panels.
- Uses a drain panel which makes it possible to gather & displace water.
- Retains perfect watertight strength due to the use of sealing materials excellent in weather-ability and resiliency.
- Displays an excellent heat-retaining effect with excellent adiabatic efficiency of SMC material itself.
Perfect warm, adiabatic function
Hydrostatic Pressure Simulation
Structural plan of 1×1 panel